Hey there LWS fans and welcome to another new comic called “The Pimple Popper.” Ryan notices he has a big pimple in the bathroom mirror but little does he know that the pimple popper lurks in the background. If you haven’t guessed it, the culprit is none other than Stacy.
It seems to be quite the girlfriend stereotype that most of them like to pop pimples. A guilty pleasure? Perhaps. But I do see it overtly flaunted, so I think it’s more of an established badge of honor kind of thing. I know that IRL Stacy likes to pop pimples…especially mine. Must be satisfying to some weird degree.
Anyways, it is getting late (but I still made the Saturday deadline, ha!) so I’m heading off to play some Smash Bros Ultimate. Maybe if you play, I’ll see you on there. I’m MrFlapack(s) if you’re looking for a challenge. Ahem, so long as the connection is stable that is. Haha.
If you liked this weeks LWS comic then you’ll love On My Nerves. Have a good weekend. 🙂
Go Fund Me for Living With Stacy
I have a GO FUND ME campaign for a Living With Stacy book that I’m printing. It features the first 100 LWS comics in an awesome first edition print of Living With Stacy! If you like my comic please head on over to my GO FUND ME page and support me. Even $1.00 matters! Thanks for your support!
Hey there LWS comic fans and welcome to another new strip called “Figure of Speech.” Ryan professes his love for cooked chicken, proclaiming his love for it matches nothing else in the whole wide world. Wow, that is quite the statement. Good thing Stacy is 90% sure he’s speaking figuratively. Although, that leaves a 10% chance that it is not a figure of speech. Oh my…haha.
Today’s comic is interesting for two reasons. One, it was a fun one to create and draw, and two I literally came up with two versions of this one. I chose the one above as the definitive version, but I’ll post the other one below for anyone who is curious.
Neat huh? Not too often I do up two versions of the same strip. But hey, if I do the work and put in the time, might as well share it with you guys. If you liked this comic then you’ll love my last one, “Waiter.”
Anyways, that’s it for this weeks comic strip. Check back again for more new Living With Stacy content! Oh and for anyone who has supported me on my LWS GOFUNDME page, look forward to some news about the book soon.
Hey there LWS comic fans and welcome to another new comic strip called “Way Harder.” In this one, Ryan attempts to draw what would be a lovely town scene on a bright sunny day. I say what would be because of Tori and Jeannie, who’s attention seeking knows no limits nor bounds, proceeds to walk all over a nearly completed artwork with inky paws in pursuit of affection. It’s sweet ad also so tragic. Maybe I can get a Wacom Cintiq and avoid such scenarios in the future.
Anyhoo, that’s it for this week’s comic. I hoped you liked “Way Harder.” Even though cats can be a pain sometimes, in the end, they’re worth it. Even if they destroy some fantastic artwork from time to time.
If you liked this week’s comic strip than you’ll love Getting Old. For all my Living With Stacy comics you can also check out the LWS Comic Archive.
Go Fund Me for Living With Stacy
I have a GO FUND ME campaign for a Living With Stacy book that I’m printing. It features the first 100 LWS comics in an awesome first edition print of Living With Stacy! If you like my comic please head on over to my GO FUND ME page and support me. Even $5.00 matters! Thanks for your support!
Hey everyone, I have another new LWS comic strip out today called “Waiter.” Ryan and Stacy have a lovely brunch at a new local cafe. Everything was fantastic, until Stacy wanted to clean up the dirty plates and napkins. This is literally a true story. Happened just the other day. The more Stacy tried to frantically clean the more mess she made until it was impossible to do so without the help of the waiter. It was ultimately a futile attempt…a noble attempt, but futile none the less.”Oh my,” indeed. 🙂
So, today’s comic came out way later than I wanted. It took all day to draw and digitize this one for whatever unknown reason. It is now 12:45am, so technically it’s Sunday morning, but hey, if you’re up late like me then you most likely still feel that Saturday night vibe. So yeah, in a way I’m not that late. We’ll go with that. Haha.
I was supposed to go to a cool folk concert tonight but alas, comics take a bit of time and Saturdays are my “draw the damn comic already” days. I’m sure some of you other artists out there can relate.
Anyhoo, I’ve been sitting too long. I need to stretch. Speaking of stretching, why not check out one of my other LWS comics that involve exercise and stretching. Later gators.